Have you ever thought about starting your own business, and all the great reasons to join Scentsy? Every morning I get up and feel so grateful for the hard work, the sacrifices, and the determination that’s driven my business to success. It’s been over 9 years since I made the choice to start a Scentsy business, and it seriously has been one of the best choices of my life. You can read more of my story here.
Is Scentsy Easy To Sell
Scentsy products are easy to sell, and people will tell you that “Scentsy sells itself” -I’m here to tell you that while Scentsy is easy to sell, as a business owner -it’s up to you to get the awesome products under people’s noses. Owning a business means you are willing to do things differently. Sometimes that means that while your family is watching a favorite show, you are working on social media, or out doing parties, or making phone calls with customers. It means you are building relationships, engaging with team members, and learning leadership skills. Scentsy products are easy to sell, they are fun to sell, and the hours are flexible, which is awesome!
Top 10 Reasons to Join Scentsy
- Be your own boss! You say when, where, and how much you want to work.
- Make friends all over the world as you build your team.
- We sell fun, family friendly, high quality products.
- Be yourself! No fancy clothes or make-up required.
- Earn additional income and amazing incentive trips!
- Give back! A core value of Scentsy is generosity. We are encouraged to strengthen communities through fundraising, charitable contributions and service. We give more than we take.
- Belong! Our team is family. We’re here to help support you and your business.
- Spaces that smell good! Enjoy the perks of a paycheck while having the best-smelling house on the block.
- No degrees! No business experience! No special schooling required!
- Great home office team! Scentsy is committed to seeing our businesses be successful!
Why Sell Scentsy Products
There are a lot of options out there in home party, so why sell Scentsy products? It really comes down to passion for the company, passion for the products, AND making sure that whatever products you decide to sell are consumable. I did a lot of research before joining Scentsy -I thought about selling Scentsy products for months! I didn’t want to do facials, cook for anyone else, or carry heavy loads of anything around. I wanted to sell for a company that showed growth and sustainability, had forward thinking, a solid foundation, and definitely was a member of the DSA (that’s a biggie!). Scentsy offers everything on my checklist! I had not idea that one of the best reasons to join Scentsy would be the feeling of family -like I belong and I’m valued. We have a the most awesome team too -so awesome that we’re called The Awesome Group!
Starting a Scentsy Business
If your on the fence, and have more questions about starting a Scentsy Business , feel free to contact me so we can chat. I’ve been doing this for a long time and would love to help you be successful. Staring a Scentsy business can be scary -because let’s face it, no one wants to fail. There are so many tools in place to help you, answer any question you have, tips, ideas, trainings -all you have to do is take that first step and join! We’d love to have you on The Awesome Group team and to help you find your definition of success!