Why should you join Scentsy Australia? Because it’s a great business opportunity. The excitement of our new Scentsy consultants on our Global Australia team is growing. Are you looking to start a candle business so you can be your own boss and have the flexibility of time, and the ability to work from home? With Scentsy, you are partnered with a forward thinking company, who’s partnered with the Direct Selling Association.
Scentsy offers family-friendly, consumable products, with safety in mind. Our Scentsy warmers are electric and offer a safe alternative to wicked candles. With over 80 long lasting scented fragrances of Scentsy wax refills, it’s a fun way to enjoy your scented spaces without the worry of open flames and soot. Wickless candles will give you and your family peace of mind.
In case you haven’t heard, Scentsy, Inc is now a ground floor GLOBAL COMPANY in Australia! Our Scentsy products are also sold in the Untied States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, France, Poland, and Spain. With so many countries, Scentsy offers ground floor opportunities with unlimited income potential.
What is Scentsy Family?
Scentsy is a party-plan company offering Consultants the opportunity to represent Scentsy Fragrance in multiple countries using a sales organization and global compensation plan. What began in 2004 in a 40-foot ocean container on a small sheep farm is now an international company headquartered in Meridian, Idaho with a network of Independent Consultants running home-based businesses throughout North America, Europe, New Zealand, Poland, Mexico, and Australia.
Watch this video and Discover Scentsy Family (watch for me, and I’m the one painting):
For more information on Scentsy Australia and tips and ideas on building a Scentsy Australia business, check out the FAQ’s below:
As a Scentsy Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn the income you need, while still being in control of your time.
Some Consultants join Scentsy and sell Scentsy to have some extra “fun” money. For others, having their own Scentsy business allows them to make a car payment, mortgage payment, gives them the ability to be home with their children, or to quit a part or full-time job. Personally, I am so grateful for the opportunity for the stability and time it’s given me to be home with my family (READ MY STORY).
In addition to the Scentsy income, bonuses, and long-term residual income shown in the compensation graph, there are opportunities through the Scentsy Family to earn incentives, trips, and contests. My husband and I have created so many fun memories through our Scentsy trips. We’ve enjoyed places like Canada, Hawaii, Disneyworld, Cancun, Alaska, Nassau, Punta Cana, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Denver, and the list is growing.
Scentsy is the perfect opportunity because you can grow your business on your time, and within your strengths. We have successful consultant who are all different personality types, including extraverts, and introverts -whatever your personality, you can be successful selling Scentsy in Australia. We have successful consultants who work full-time, who work part-time, or are stay-at-home parents. Some build through parties, some build online, some build through events, and some build through fundraisers. The majority of successful consultants in the direct selling industry are busy mom’s who squeeze their “office” time into the windows of opportunity they have each day. These windows are found while waiting in car pool lines, or at soccer practice. The key is working your business when time allows for YOU. By using small windows of opportunity to book parties, follow up with customers, and share your business, the more successful your business will be.
Everything you need to launch your new Scentsy Australia business—for just $139 (AUD):
- 80+ scent testers to share with party guests
- Beautiful demonstration products (content of kit varies)
- Catalogs, order forms, and business materials like invitations and marketing brochures
As you build a successful Scentsy business, we’ll support you each step of the way:
* Personal Website FREE for 3 months ($10/month after that)
* FREE online Workstation to run your business
* No inventory to manage
* Live phone support
* World-class training
As Scentsy continues to grow, recruit with Scentsy to help your business grow. Growing a team is vital to the longevity of your Scentsy business. When you join Scentsy, create a list of people (your list of 100) who will help you get your business started by hosting a party (see below for party types). The quicker you sponsor and recruit with Scentsy, they more successful you’ll be as you reach for the goals you set. I’m available to help in this process through mentoring and collaboration either through FaceTime, Facebook, Skype, etc. I work my Scentsy business full time and am accessible when you have questions.
Through Scentsy Parties: Scentsy is a party plan company and part of the Direct Selling Association. While a Scentsy home party is the best way to sell Scentsy products, there are other ways to market your Scentsy business. Let’s start with the different styles of Scentsy parties:
* A Scentsy Home Party: This party style is for everyone on the host guest list, whether they are already fans or new to the Scentsy concept. The host provides the location, invites friends and family, and serves simple refreshments. The consultant takes care of the rest! During the home party option, there is more of an opportunity to build long-lasting customer relationships and offer hosts and customers to the opportunity to join your Scentsy team. For me, this has always been the best option.
* A Basket Party: If your guests can’t make it to your party, bring the party to them! A basket party is the perfect alternative for guests who are always on the run. As a Scentsy Consultant, you will provide a beautiful display basket (or tote) full of Scentsy product samples, order forms, and all the information the host will need. The host will have 7-10 days to share it with as many people she can at as many locations as possible. The host will then return the “basket” along with completed order forms, and the Consultant will take care of the rest. This is a great option for people on the go.
* A Neighbourhood Open House: If guests have already heard about Scentsy, then an open house might be the right option. Guests are invited to drop by at their convenience during a two- to three-hour window — they can come and go as they wish. The Scentsy Consultant won’t give a big presentation, but will answer questions and give several “mini” presentations. Guests can browse products and mingle at their leisure. It’s the ultimate casual Scentsy experience.
* Social Media Party: Have you ever tried a Facebook party, a YouTube party, a Pinterest Party? A social media party is the new “party” experience that allows guests to experience the products, have fun with friends, play games, and shop –all from the comfort of their own home. I have templates to assist you in having a successful social media party. Super fun, fast paced excitement for about an hour. This is a great alternative if you have friends and family not local.
*Outside Orders: Hosts can collect orders before the party from guests who can’t attend. This will help to maximize Host Rewards! And don’t forget — ask these customers if they’d like to book their own Scentsy party, too. Hosts can earn an additional half-price item for each party booked through theirs!
- Fetes or Market Stalls
- Online Sales and marketing (*within Scentsy guidelines)
- Marketing to local small businesses, Realtors, Daycare Centers, Churches, Doctor Offices, etc.
Start your own Scentsy candle business. When you join our global Scentsy team, you become part of our Scentsy Family, where our values and culture are: Simplicity, Authenticity, and Generosity. We are not just the fastest growing direct selling business in the DSA, we are THE BEST direct selling business. The business opportunity is NOW! Join Scentsy Australia today!